Mobile leader Globe continues to support government-led SIM registration assistance, deploying booths in 15 areas across the country this week.
This is part of Globe’s effort to reach as many customers as possible to get them registered by the April 26, 2023 deadline. SIM registration is open to all, especially senior citizens, persons with disabilities (PWDs), basic/feature phone users, and those without internet access.
If you need help to register your SIM, Globe’s assistance booths will be in the following locations.
- Magpet, Cotabato (Municipal Gym)
- Bauang, La Union (People’s Hall, MSWD Office)
- Echague, Isabela (Evacuation Center, Municipal Compound, Brgy. San Fabian)
- San Simon, Pampanga (Municipal Covered Court)
- Agoncillo, Batangas (Agoncillo Municipal Covered Court)
- Libmanan, Camarines Sur (Libmanan Sports Complex)
- Abuyog, Leyte (Brgy. Nalibunan Covered Court)
- Salay, Misamis Oriental (Senator Ernesto Herrera Gymnasium, Brgy. Poblacion)
- La Paz, Agusan del Sur (Municipal Gym, Poblacion)
- Bauko, Mountain Province (Municipal Open Court, Brgy. Abatan)
- Pandan, Antique (Pandan Sports Complex)
- Bogo City, Cebu (City Sports Complex, Don Celestino Martines Sr. Sports & Cultural Center (Complex), Brgy. Taytayan)
- Padada, Davao del Sur (ABC Covered Court)
Assisted SIM Registration was earlier held at the Colegio de Naujan Gymnasium in Brgy. Santiago, Naujan, Oriental Mindoro on Tuesday, February 7.
“We are committed to ensuring that every customer can access SIM registration support whether they prefer to do it online or offline. We’re working hand-in-hand with the government to provide on-ground assistance in areas where our customers need us most,” said Cleo Santos, Head of Globe’s Channel Management Group.
When visiting the booths, customers are encouraged to be ready with the necessary information such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Government ID with photo
- Mobile number
Globe earlier supported the first two rounds of government-led SIM registration and has started rolling out its own SIM registration desks. Its online SIM registration platform, https://new.globe.com.ph/simreg, is available 24/7 to provide greater convenience and exclusive offers. It is also set to soon open the GlobeOne app for SIM registration.
As of February 7, Globe has logged over 12 million registered prepaid SIMs.
To learn more about Globe, visit https://www.globe.com.ph/.
Select Power Mac Center stores nationwide now accepting devices for repair
Stratpoint reinforces ability to deliver modern software architectures through partnership with MongoDB
Fortinet Introduces New Specialized Cybersecurity Products and Professional Services for Operational Technology Environments